CBA Advising Center
The CBA Advising Center is here to help you navigate your undergraduate academic experience. Our skilled academic advisors are available for scheduled or walk-in appointments to answer questions about your major, course selection, schedule issues, transferring credit from other institutions, connecting with campus resources, as well as extra-curricular and study abroad guidance.
We work together with your faculty advisor to make sure you're fulfilling your goals, making the most of your education and staying on track to graduate.
The best single source for advising information is CBA Advising, a Brightspace page available to all CBA undergraduate students.
Location: Hilton 200 (second floor, across from elevators)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Your faculty advisor can help you:
- Understand major requirements
- Make a major course plan
- Discuss interests within your major
- Identify research opportunities
- Discuss career goals
- Find relevant internships
- Plan for graduate school
- Discuss study abroad
Not sure who your faculty advisor is? Find out how to check.
A CBA advisor can help you:
- Craft a four-year plan
- Understand core and major requirements
- Interpret your Degree Audit Report
- Get credit for transfer coursework
- Plan for summer classes
- Troubleshoot course registration problems
- Process academic forms
- Connect you with other campus resources
Want to meet with a CBA advisor? Email CBAAdvising@lmu.edu.