Business, Engineering, Science & Technology (BEST) Bootcamp is a FREE certificate program for undergraduate students from the College of Business Administration and Frank R. Seaver College of Science and Engineering.
This one-week intensive bootcamp offers students a unique opportunity to collaborate and innovate and features a variety of courses and workshops. Topics include socioeconomic and technology trends, fundamentals of market research, aligning product design with customer needs, and the concept of minimum viable products (MVPs), as well as hands-on experience with latest technologies.
- The bootcamp will be held May 8-15, 2023 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- A free certificate program for CBA and Seaver students
- CBA students have the opportunity to earn 225 CBA Advantage points
- Open to current freshmen, sophomores and juniors
- Learn how to launch a successful business focused on science and technology
- Network with industry professionals and visit local tech start-ups
Application Deadline: Friday, April 7
For questions, contact Sunil Murthy at email@example.com.