The Institute for Business Ethics and Sustainability offers a wide range of events and programs regarding business ethics and sustainability.
- Dreier Chair in Accounting Ethics Distinguished Speaker Series: Prominent executives and local business leaders recount their experiences and share their knowledge on some of the biggest issues in accounting ethics, governance and the public interest.
- International Business Ethics and Sustainability Case Competition: This competition enables students to persuasively apply ethical reasoning to practical issues and the moral imperative of sustainable development.
- Business as a Force for Good Annual Ethics Symposium: Every year, IBES invites a panel of speakers to reflect on a topic that relates to pressing, business-related ethics and sustainability issues.
- CBA Ethics and Sustainability Series: CBA organizes movies and presentations that highlight the role that businesses can take as a force for good in the global economy.
- Business and Faith Series: This series discusses business issues from the perspectives of different faith traditions
- Promotion of Justice Challenge: Teams of students are challenged to discover a for-profit company and identify the business practice having the greatest impact on social justice and equity in the community.
- Student Leadership: IBES works with students and faculty to develop events that advance the Sustainable Development Goals.