The Institute for Business Ethics and Sustainability supports CBA in advancing sustainable development goals, ethical leadership and faculty research.
- Applied Ethics Framework: The applied ethics framework is a tool used at LMU to identify the professional practice of applied business ethics. This framework defines business ethics as the implementation of integrated operational practices within the business enterprise.
- PRME: The Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) is an initiative of the United Nations intended to raise the global profile of sustainable development in university education. PRME equips students of today to be leaders and change agents for tomorrow.
- SDGs: The United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) were set forth in 2015 when the United Nations adopted The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, a global blueprint for peace and prosperity.
- Undergraduate Courses: A list of undergraduate courses that emphasize ethics and sustainability.
- Graduate Courses: A list of graduate courses that emphasize ethics and sustainability.
- Faculty Opportunity Fund: The IBES Faculty Opportunity Fund distributes approximately $4,000 each year for the CBA dean to award to one faculty member. The aim is to support faculty research that supports PRME Principle #4 and the work of business advancing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).