Registration for the 2023 IBESCC will close on February 27.
The 2023 International Business Ethics and Sustainability Case Competition (IBESCC) will be held the week of April 10-14.
The online divisions will compete on April 10 and 11. The in-person competition will convene April 12-14 in Los Angeles on the LMU campus. The winners for all divisions will be announced the evening of Friday, April 14 at the awards ceremony, which will be livestreamed.
Early Bird registration fee (until January 31, 2023):
- In-person: $475/team, includes Welcome Dinner and Awards Banquet
- Online: $235/team
*Team sponsorships are available to reduce or waive registration expenses - please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chiray Koo at 310-258-4640 for more details.
HOW TO REGISTER
To register your team(s) for 2023 IBESCC, complete the following two steps:
- Complete the Online Registration Form for each team, which provides the information we need to send email updates to advisors and team members and to print awards certificates.
- If you do not yet have all your team members, please write TBD in those spaces and use the link in the confirmation email to update later.
- You may submit your registration form before making payment.
- Pay online here. Payments for online and in-person teams cannot be combined and must be paid in separate transactions. See instructions below for sending a check.
To facilitate organization of divisions and the recruitment judges, please complete Step 1 of the registration process asap, even if you cannot make immediate payment.
If you prefer to send a check, please email us so we can be on the lookout. Make check payable to "Loyola Marymount University" and write "2022 IBESCC Registration" in the memo portion. If the check is not issued by your school, also include your school's name in the memo. Send check to:
Chiray Koo, Program Associate
Loyola Marymount University
Institute for Business Ethics and Sustainability
1 LMU Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
February 24, 2023: Team Topic Due
March 13, 2023: Executive Summary Due