Please read the instructions and download the new executive summary template below.
All executive summaries will be posted online for the judges to view. To maintain consistency, we ask you to use the template at the bottom of the page and not make changes to the font type, font size, or spacing. Previous participants, please note that you must use this executive summary form and not a previous version.
In your executive summary, you are asked to identify:
- Your team ID # (upper right-hand corner)
- The name of your company. Because teams will be judged anonymously, do NOT use a name that hints at your school or mascot
- The names and information of your team members and advisor (if applicable)
- Your topic title (please limit to 10 words or less)
- The audience whom the judges should imagine themselves to be (the company's board of directors, etc.)
- The number and complete title of the Sustainable Development Goal(s) affected. Please reference the executive summaries from last year (see link below) and the SDG Resources page for more details
You should give a 1-2 paragraph summary of your argument that includes your recommendation. Please limit your executive summary to 1 page. Send your completed executive summary AS A WORD DOC to email@example.com.
Executive summaries that go over one page will be sent back to be rewritten.
Sample Executive Summaries
Please see executive summaries from last year by clicking the link below:
Download: 2022 Executive Summary Template