Be sure to read the details first before proceeding.
The application deadline for the Fall 2024 cohort will be posted in February.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
- This application does not allow you to save your work, you must start and finish the session in order for your application to be submitted.
- Be sure to complete your application by clicking through to the screen that says "your response has been recorded.
- Your M-School application will include the following: 1) current resume, 2) GPA, 3) focus area preference, and 4) a one-minute video case study submission (see below for details)
Fall 2024 Video Case Study Prompt
Create a one-minute video that contains two 30-second parts:
Part 1: 30secs Public Service Announcement Video
On average, every American wastes about 325 pounds of food each year, yet there are over 33 million “food insecure” Americans. Your job is to create a :30 public service announcement (PSA) video to encourage Gen Z to waste less food. The purpose of Part 1 is to allow you to flex your strategic and creative muscles.
Part 2: 30secs Get to Know You Explanation
Include 30 seconds of you explaining why you recommended what you recommended in your PSA. The purpose of Part 2 is to get to know you and how you think and analyze a problem.
What we’re looking for:
- Unique & Unexpected: your entire submission should not only be strategic and analytical, but unique and unexpected as well.
- Culturally Relevant: your content should be relevant and appeal to your Gen Z audience, and this should inform your tone and creative style.
- Showcase your Personality: show us your personality…avoid being boring and cookie cutter.
Submit a YouTube link (unlisted is ok, no password protected) with your M-School application.
If taking the entire four-course curriculum isn't in the cards, but you'd like to be considered for taking one-off elective courses (space is very limited, no guarantees) email your desired course and latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.