- #27 in The Princeton Review/Entrepreneur's 2023 Top Schools for Entrepreneurship
- #5 in the West
M.S. in Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Innovation Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a foreign institution.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Applications are reviewed as they are received; there is no need to wait until a deadline to submit your application. Applicants should expect to receive an admission decision within one month of submitting a complete application.
Fall (August) 2024
We will begin reviewing applications in January 2024.
- January 10, 2024: Round 1
- March 10, 2024: Round 2
- May 15, 2024: Round 3 (international applicants)
- May 31, 2024: Round 3 (domestic applicants)
- We will continue to accept applications after May 31, 2024 until all spaces are full.