LMU Marketing graduates will:
- Know the core concepts of creating customer and company value and developing and executing the marketing mix (consisting of product, pricing, promotional, and place/distribution strategy) within the broader context of business, society, and culture.
- Understand the environmental, psychological, technological, socio-cultural, and competitive factors impacting businesses and consumers within marketing and exchange processes in the 21st century.
- Understand the impact of present and future technological change (e.g., digital and social media marketing, e-commerce, virtual and augmented reality, machine learning and artificial intelligence) on both consumer behavior and marketing strategy and practice.
- Understand the ethical and legal implications of both customer and business decision-making processes and outcomes.
- Acquire analytical and critical thinking skills, both qualitative and quantitative, for addressing challenges and optimizing the decision processes for businesses and consumers.
- Develop effective oral and written communication skills.
- Learn to collaborate and work effectively in teams.
- Develop confidence in expressing, articulating, and championing both their creativity and their ethical principles in addressing business and organizational opportunities and challenges.
- Understand how marketing activities impact the financial performance of a firm (such as profitability) and the economic outcomes for society.
Click here to learn more about what you can do with a marketing degree.