There are three pathways in the Entrepreneurship major:
- Students will be able to plan for the launch of a new venture in the context of a startup environment.
- Students will be able to design a course of action and execute to launch and grow a new venture.
Social Entrepreneurship Pathway
- Students will be able to apply their entrepreneurial mindset and business skills to create innovative approaches to social/environmental problems.
- Students will be able to explain the key innovations and best practices in business models, legal forms, financing alternatives, and organizational strategies among for-profit and not-for-profit social ventures.
Corporate Entrepreneurship Pathway
- Students will be able to identify and analyze entrepreneurial opportunities (e.g., performance improvement or new business opportunities) pertaining to an existing organization.
- Students will be able to explain the processes and skills needed to lead and manage change inside an organization.