M.S. in Business Analytics Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a foreign institution.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Completion of a college-level statistics course in last 6 years with a grade of B or better.
- If you have never taken statistics, you should enroll in a statistics course prior to completing your application.
- If you took statistics more than 6 years ago, please contact the Graduate Business Programs Admission Team to discuss your options for demonstrating statistics proficiency.
Fall (August) 2022
Space remains available in our incoming fall 2022 class for qualified candidates who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents. If you are interested in starting the program this fall (classes begin in late August), please complete your application as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, we are no longer able to consider applications for fall 2022 from international applicants who require a student visa.
Fall (August) 2023
The fall 2023 semester begins on August 28, 2023; we will begin reviewing applications in January 2023.
- January 10, 2023: Round 1
- March 10, 2023: Round 2
- May 15, 2023: Round 3 (international applicants)
- May 31, 2023: Round 3 (domestic applicants)
- We will continue to accept applications after May 31, 2023 until all spaces are full.