M.S. in Business Analytics Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a foreign institution.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Completion of a college-level statistics course in last 6 years with a grade of B or better.
- If you have never taken statistics, you should enroll in a statistics course prior to completing your application.
- If you took statistics more than 6 years ago, please contact the Graduate Business Programs Admission Team to discuss your options for demonstrating statistics proficiency.
Fall (August) 2021
The fall 2021 semester begins on August 30, 2021; we will begin reviewing applications in January 2021.
- January 10, 2021: Round 1
- March 10, 2021: Round 2
- May 15, 2021: Round 3 (international applicants)
- May 31, 2021: Round 3 (domestic applicants)
- We will continue to accept applications after May 31, 2021 until all spaces are full.