M.S. in Accounting Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a foreign institution.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
If you have or are in the process of earning a bachelor's degree in accounting, it is very likely you have completed all necessary prerequisite coursework for our M.S. in Accounting. If you did not major in accounting, you may need to complete additional units in order to receive your degree.
We encourage all interested students without a bachelor's degree in accounting to contact our admission team at CBAGrad@lmu.edu. Please send copies of your transcripts for all colleges or universities you have attended, and the Academic Program Director will contact you to discuss your options for enrollment.
Fall (August) 2022
The fall 2022 semester begins on August 29, 2022; we will begin reviewing applications in January 2022.
- January 10, 2022: Round 1
- March 10, 2022: Round 2
- May 15, 2022: Round 3 (international applicants)
- May 31, 2022: Round 3 (domestic applicants)
- We will continue to accept applications after May 31, 2022 until all spaces are full.
Spring (January) 2023
The spring 2023 semester begins on January 9, 2023; we will begin reviewing applications in September 2022.
- November 18, 2022: Deadline for international applicants requiring a student visa.
- December 2, 2022: Deadline for domestic applicants.