M.S. in Accounting Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a foreign institution.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
If you have or are in the process of earning a bachelor's degree in accounting, it is very likely you have completed all necessary prerequisite coursework for our M.S. in Accounting. If you did not major in accounting, you may need to complete additional units in order to receive your degree.
We encourage all interested students without a bachelor's degree in accounting to contact our admission team at CBAGrad@lmu.edu. Please send copies of your transcripts for all colleges or universities you have attended, and the Academic Program Director will contact you to discuss your options for enrollment.
Applications are reviewed as they are received; there is no need to wait until a deadline to submit your application. Applicants should expect to receive an admission decision within one month of submitting a complete application.
Fall (August) 2023
The fall 2023 semester begins on August 28, 2023.
- January 10, 2023: Round 1
- March 10, 2023: Round 2
- May 15, 2023: Round 3 (international applicants)
- May 31, 2023: Round 3 (domestic applicants)
- We will continue to accept applications after May 31, 2023 until all spaces are full.
Spring (January) 2024
- November 18, 2023: Deadline for international applicants requiring a student visa.
- December 2, 2023: Deadline for domestic applicants.