LMU Finance graduates will:
- Apply the principles and techniques of time value of money to value an investment
- Explain the impact of a firm’s capital structure on its risk and firm value
- Construct rigorous financial models for decision making
- Translate contracts, laws, annual reports, and other legal documents into financial models
- Make sound investment decisions
- Calculate and interpret investment performance measurements.
Click here to learn more about what you can do with a finance degree.