M.S. in Taxation Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a foreign institution.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
The following accounting courses:
- Financial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting I* & II*
* These prerequisite courses may be completed at LMU as additional units required for the M.S. in Taxation degree.
We encourage all interested students without a bachelor's degree in accounting to contact our admission team at CBAGrad@lmu.edu. Please send copies of your transcripts for all colleges or universities you have attended, and the Academic Program Director will contact you to discuss your options for enrollment.
Applications are reviewed as they are received; there is no need to wait until a deadline to submit your application. Applicants should expect to receive an admission decision within one month of submitting a complete application.
Fall (August) 2023
The fall 2023 semester begins on August 28, 2023.
- January 10, 2023: Round 1
- March 10, 2023: Round 2
- May 15, 2023: Round 3 (international applicants)
- May 31, 2023: Round 3 (domestic applicants)
- We will continue to accept applications after May 31, 2023 until all spaces are full.
Spring (January) 2024
- November 18, 2023: Deadline for international applicants requiring a student visa.
- December 2, 2023: Deadline for domestic applicants.