M.S. in Taxation Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a foreign institution.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
The following accounting courses:
- Financial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting I* & II*
* These prerequisite courses may be completed at LMU as additional units required for the M.S. in Taxation degree.
We encourage all interested students without a bachelor's degree in accounting to contact our admission team at CBAGrad@lmu.edu. Please send copies of your transcripts for all colleges or universities you have attended, and the Academic Program Director will contact you to discuss your options for enrollment.
Spring (January) 2023
The spring 2023 semester begins on January 9, 2023; we will begin reviewing applications in September 2022.
- November 18, 2022: Deadline for international applicants requiring a student visa.
- December 2, 2022: Deadline for domestic applicants.
Fall (August) 2023
The fall 2023 semester begins on August 28, 2023; we will begin reviewing applications in January 2023.
- January 10, 2023: Round 1
- March 10, 2023: Round 2
- May 15, 2023: Round 3 (international applicants)
- May 31, 2023: Round 3 (domestic applicants)
- We will continue to accept applications after May 31, 2023 until all spaces are full.