Joint Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a foreign institution.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Where to Apply
Based on citizenship status, you will submit your application to the following university:
- Loyola Marymount University: North America, Latin America (except South America), Middle East, India, Sri Lanka and Oceania.
- IQS School of Management: Europe, Africa and South America.
- Fu Jen Catholic University: Asia (except India and Sri Lanka).
Each university has their own deadlines, application fees and deposit requirements.
Fall (September) 2022
The fall 2022 semester begins in Barcelona, Spain in early September 2022; LMU will begin reviewing applications in January 2022.
- January 10, 2022: Round 1
- March 10, 2022: Round 2
- May 15, 2022: Round 3 (for students from outside the United States)
- May 31, 2022: Round 3 (for students with United States citizenship)
- We will continue to accept applications after May 31, 2022 until all spaces are full.