- Ranked 19th worldwide in The Financial Times' 2020 Best Masters in Management
- 1st in International Student Experience
- 2nd in Career Progress
Joint Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a foreign institution.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Where to Apply
Based on citizenship status, you will submit your application to the following university:
- Loyola Marymount University: North America, Latin America (except South America), Middle East, India, Sri Lanka and Oceania.
- IQS School of Management: Europe, Africa and South America.
- Fu Jen Catholic University: Asia (except India and Sri Lanka).
Each university has their own deadlines, application fees and deposit requirements.
Fall (September) 2021
The fall 2021 semester begins in September in Barcelona, Spain; LMU will begin reviewing applications in January 2021.
- March 10, 2021: Priority deadline.
- May 15, 2021: Final deadline for students from outside the United States.
- May 31, 2021: Final deadline for students with United States citizenship.
- We will continue to review applications after May 31, 2021 if spaces remain available in the program.