Trainings and Recordings
Videos for students interested in the Promotion of Justice Challenge.
All written narratives must be submitted and published on the AIM2Flourish website to be eligible for round 2 of the competition. All submissions will also be eligible for the 2021 Flourish Prizes awarded by AIM2Flourish.
See examples of narratives that addressed SDGs 5, 10, and 11:
- SDG 5: Disrupting Feminine Hygiene, One Panty at a Time
- SDG 5: Fearless Girl: Creating Gender Diversity in the Workplace
- SDGs 10&11: Cracking the Code in Affordable Housing
- SDGs 10&11: ReDeemable Arts and Empowering Education
To go above and beyond in your submission, further information can be found here:
Your team will choose a company, preferably in the Los Angeles area, that has created a positive social justice impact through its business practices in at least one of the three following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) areas:
- SDG 5: Gender Equality
- SDG 10: Reduced Inequalities
- SDG 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (see its focus on health and education disparities)
Be sure to look over the targets and indicators for the SDGs as well.