2020 IBESCC Registration and Deadlines
To register your team(s) for 2020 IBESCC, you must complete the following two steps for each team being registered (not necessarily in this order):
- Submit payment to guarantee your spot in the competition. The non-refundable registration fee covers dinner all three nights and up to six people for the Awards Banquet on Friday evening (team members and advisors only). A $60 banquet fee will be charged for additional individuals attending the banquet.
- Pay online here. Registration fees are $450 for one team and $700 for two teams. See instructions below for sending a check.
- Complete the Online Registration Form, which provides the information we need to send email updates to advisors and team members and to print awards certificates.
- If you do not yet have a topic or all your team members, please write TBD in those spaces and use the link in the confirmation email to update later.
- You may submit your registration form before making payment, but you will be considered pre-registered and your participation will not be guaranteed until payment is submitted.
If you prefer to send a check, make check payable to “Loyola Marymount University” and write “2020 IBESCC Registration” in the memo portion. If the check is not issued by your school, please include the school’s name in the memo. Send check to:
Chiray Koo, Program Associate
Institute for Business Ethics and Sustainability
Loyola Marymount University
1 LMU Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
March 2, 2020: Team Topic Due
March 30, 2020: Executive Summary Due