LMU aims to be the world’s leading institution for Entertainment Finance. We are building out a collection of courses, events and services, including:
- Over 225 alumni working in Entertainment Finance across film, TV, music, sports, video games, and legal & financial services.
- Join the LMU Entertainment Finance Alumni Network on LinkedIn.
- Tony Beaudoin, Lecturer; Managing Director, Entertainment Finance, MUFG Union Bank
- J. Mark Hattendorf, Senior Lecturer; experienced CFO and COO
- Trea Lachowicz, Lecturer; Partner, Pierce Law Group
- David Offenberg, Associate Professor of Entertainment Finance
- Steve Rossman, Lecturer; Senior Marketing Executive
- Michael Williams, Lecturer; former Vice President, Warner Bros.
Course Options for Spring 2020
- FNCE 3456: Entertainment Finance / taught by David Offenberg
- BLAW 4210: Entertainment Law / taught by Trea Lachowicz
- FNCE 4498: Commercial Banking / taught by Tony Beaudoin
- INBA 4898: Business & Global Entertainment / taught by Michael Williams
- MRKT 4598: Entertainment Marketing / taught by Steve Rossman
- Film Finance Forecast
- Studio & Employer site visits (past visits include 21st Century Fox, Lionsgate, NBCUniversal, Netflix, Warner Bros); If you would like to host a site visit, please contact David Offenberg.
- Entertainment Finance Alumni Network Happy Hours
- Job and internship placement is high (over 50%) for Entertainment Finance students. Alumni work at Paramount, Disney, Sony Pictures, Netflix, City National Bank, Capital Records, Hulu, Lionsgate, among others.
- Career services also available for alumni.
- If you are interested in becoming an alumni mentor, please fill out this form.
- Providing references for dynamic Entertainment Finance speakers for professional events
- For more info, contact David Offenberg
Champion of Goal:
David Offenberg, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Entertainment Finance