CBA Strategic Plan
Given the economic and competitive challenges facing higher education, the CBA needs to act with a sense of urgency, and continue to significantly enhance the value of our services. Moreover, we are determined to take the next steps in building the CBA into one of the premier business schools in the nation.
In concert with that effort, we have developed the following key strategic initiatives for the years 2012-2017:
- Deliver an internationally recognized, academically excellent, transformative education for highly qualified undergraduate students in a personal learning environment.
- Deliver internationally recognized, competitive, and distinctive graduate programs for highly qualified students in a personal learning environment.
- Attract, develop, support, and retain outstanding teacher-scholars who are committed to our mission and vision.
- Provide a comprehensive career development program for our students that complements our academic programs and offers exceptional career planning, meaningful practical experience, and outstanding career opportunities for our students and alumni.
- Enhance the visibility and stature of the College of Business Administration.
- Secure financial resources to enhance student learning, faculty teaching and scholarship, and interaction and collaboration with local and global communities.
View the CBA Strategic Plan 2012-2017