Wanted! New Business Ideas for Competition
Ever hit yourself over the head when a new idea enters the market that you already thought of? Well, now’s your chance to see how your product measures up in the NEW IDEA COMPETITION!!!
Who can apply?
ALL LMU students
How many winners are chosen?
Unlimited!...no, you didn't read that wrong, so just apply!
What do I get if I win?
- Top ideas will each receive a $100 cash prize
- A spot in the LMU Business Incubator that includes $1,000+ of resources toward developing and starting your business (workspace, student teams, guidance to prepare and start your idea, etc.)
- A chance to compete in an international idea competition being held at LMU on November 23, for additional cash, goodies and trophies
- Eligibility to present and compete at on and off campus competitions for additional cash prizes
- All kinds of bragging rights!
How do I apply?
It’s super easy! A one-page description of your idea. You can also include a picture, drawing, diagram, screenshot or anything else that you think would help us understand your idea.
When is the application due?
November 6, 2013 to Mr. Bryson Ishii via email Bryson.Ishii@lmu.edu or slip it under the door of the Center for Ethics and Business (Basement of Hilton)
Need more information or guidance?
We understand that this may be new to some people. To help, please click here for additional information and guidance or pick up a copy located right outside the Center for Ethics and Business in the basement of Hilton. Or, come and talk to myself or Dr. David Choi….we don’t bite.
Mr. Bryson Ishii