Accounting Scholarship Application for Juniors Now Available
Click here to download the Accounting Scholarship Application.
Requirements for Application:
- Minimum 3.2 GPA overall and a 3.0 GPA in accounting courses
- A major in Accounting, and
- A junior who will have completed at least ACCT 3110 by Spring 2013.
- Due Friday, February 1, 2013 (or sooner)
- Please attach your current resume with application
- Scholarships will be announced at the Accounting Society’s Spring Awards Banquet on Thursday, April 18, 2013. Scholarship recipients are expected to attend the Accounting Society’s Spring Banquet.
- The award money will be applied against the student's tuition for Fall 2013 or the Fall 2013-Spring 2014 academic year, so the student must be attending LMU either during the 2013-2014 academic year or at least during the Fall 2013 semester.
- Student must be an accounting major during the year the scholarship is effective.
- Student must have filed a FASFA application with the Financial Aid Office.
- To check a yes/no box double click and choose “checked”
Instructions for submission:
- Email completed form and current resume to email@example.com with your name in the subject line.
- Print the ENTIRE application. Sign and date the last page of the application, and bring along with your CURRENT RESUME to Professor Nancy Coster in Hilton 214. Plan to speak with her personally for a few minutes about your application and resume. (Office hours will be posted outside her office door for the spring semester.)