Opportunities to Give
Thank you for considering a gift to the College of Business Administration (CBA). With a national reputation for entrepreneurial innovation, a curriculum steeped in ethical practice and a tradition of international partnerships, the CBA is poised to play an increasingly important role among the nation's business schools. Graduating current and future business executives who are innovative and principled leaders in a global economy has never been more consequential.
Having recently completed LMU's 10-year capital campaign, the CBA raised nearly $26 million in pledges and cash gifts, which contributed to four key areas of support: academic programs, annual giving, faculty support and student support. Our heartfelt thanks go out to all who supported this very successful and transformative campaign!
We now turn to a very important undertaking: the LMU Scholarship Initiative. LMU’s goal is to raise $100 million over the next three years to increase our endowment, increase the number of scholarships awarded and double the number of students whose financial needs are fully met. In addition to scholarship support, we need to continue to invest in our faculty, programs and research efforts to build and strengthen them to attract and retain outstanding faculty and students.
If you donate $1,000 or more, you will become a part of an exclusive group of LMU supporters known as Presidential Donors. As a Presidential Donor, you are also a CBA Dean's Associate and will receive the following courtesies:
- Invitations to special events on campus such as lectures and presentations by prominent faculty or visiting scholars.
- Invitation to Presidential Donor Mass and Brunch.
- Invitation to the Presidential Donor Night at the Movies, a private movie screening and reception at Sony Studios.
- Invitations to regional events (LMU hosts events in such cities as Phoenix, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, and Seattle).
- Current parents will receive an invitation to attend a special reception during Family Weekend.
To learn more about gift opportunities to support the CBA’s strategic priorities, please visit Giving to LMU.
For additional questions on how your gift can make an impact, please contact:
Director of Development
College of Business Administration