LMU's College of Business Administration, School of Film and Television, and Entertainment Finance Alumni Network, in association with LA MBA, present an exclusive look at the future of film finance. Top entertainment finance professionals (primarily alumni) will share their perspectives on industry trends, job outlook, challenges and what lies ahead.
Thursday, Sept. 28, 2017
6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Networking Reception with appetizers
Hilton Center for Business (Room 300)
Sponsored by Pacific Mercantile Bank
7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Speakers and Panel
Hilton Center for Business Auditorium (Hilton 100)
Loyola Marymount University
1 LMU Drive | Los Angeles, CA 90045
Dessert reception to follow in the lobby sponsored by First Republic Bank
- Roy Salter '84 MBA | Senior Advisor and Leader, FTI Consulting Group
- Joseph Cohen | President, American Entertainment Investors, Inc. and author of Investing in Movies: Strategies for Investors and Producers
- Tiffany Boyle '06 | President of Packaging & Sales, Ramo Law
- Christopher Burbidge '05 | Talent Manager, ROAR
- Nicholas Donnermeyer '05 | President Acquisitions & Development, Bleiberg Entertainment
- Jim Felton '98 | AVP Motion Picture and Television Finance Group, First Republic
- Christopher Howland '05 | VP Entertainment Industries Division, Pacific Mercantile Bank
- Nat McCormick '04 | EVP Worldwide Distribution, The Exchange
- Viviana Zarragoitia '08 | VP, Three Point Capital
- David Offenberg | Associate Professor of Entertainment Finance, LMU
For more information, please contact David Offenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions + Parking: Please enter campus at the main entrance off Lincoln Boulevard. We recommend visitors park in the Drollinger Parking Plaza. Click here for a campus map and directions. All visitors are required to pay for parking. We encourage you to prepay for parking prior coming to campus. To register your car, you will need the license plate number. Pay stations accept cash and credit cards. The event organizers are not responsible for any citations.