Master of Science in Accounting Program
- LMU Accounting is #15 in U.S. News & World Report’s 2016 ranking of “Best Graduate Schools.”
- The 30-unit MSA program may be completed on a full-time basis in as few as two semesters (fall and spring) or on a part-time basis (18 to 24 months).
- Small classes are taught in the evening by highly qualified faculty in a personal learning environment.
- LMU accounting students are actively recruited by the Big Four, regional and local accounting firms for internships and full-time positions.
- A limited number of merit-based scholarships are available on a competitive basis for full-time students.
- The cost of tuition for the MSA program for 2015-2016 is $29,700 ($990 per unit).
- This program complies with the 150-hour California requirement for CPA licensure.
Spring and Fall 2016 applications are now being accepted on a rolling admission basis.
To apply online, please visit: graduate.lmu.edu/apply